2. HIPAA. FDN is required by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”) to describe their privacy practices in a document called a Notice of Privacy Practices. You can access a copy of this notice on the Site. In addition, FDN further protects the confidentiality of Members’ Information with HIPAA compliant software.
4. Security of Information Collected. FDN uses account information in a password-protected environment as a security measure to protect your data. FDN uses administrative, physical, and technical safeguards to protect data. FDN maintains a high level of data protection via safeguards such as data backup, audit controls, access controls, and data encryption. FDN uses industry standard SSL/TLS encryption to enhance security of electronic data transmissions. FDN will maintain all applicable HIPAA and other regulatory requirements to the extent that it has access to, or otherwise stores, processes or transmits Information. Further, FDN encourages you to take precautionary measures in maintaining the integrity of your data. User should take precautions to ensure that other parties cannot see or access a user’s account and/or log-in/password information. If you access Site or Services through a potentially non-secure internet connection, such use is at your own risk. FDN is not responsible for your handling, sharing, re-sharing and/or distribution of your Information. Moreover, if you forward Information electronically to another person on or off the Site, FDN is not responsible for any harm or other consequences from third party use or re-sharing of your Information. You may request that the electronic record of the Services provided to you by FDN be shared with the medical provider designated by you within Site.
5. Modification or Deletion. In order to access, correct, amend, remove, obtain a copy, or limit the use of any of your Information that has been collected and stored, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. For your protection, we may need to verify your identity before fulfilling your request to access, correct, amend, remove, obtain a copy, or limit the use of your Information. We will use the email address from your request to identify Information that FDN has previously collected and stored. We will respond to your request at our earliest convenience and in accordance with applicable law. You may also close your online account by emailing FDN at email@example.com. If you close your account, FDN will no longer use your online account information or share it with third parties. FDN may, however, retain a copy of the information for archival purposes, and to avoid identity theft or fraud.
6. Report Violations. You should report any security breaches or violations to FDN by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Minors: FDN does not knowingly allow individuals under the age of 18 to create accounts that allow access to our Site or use the Services. If you are below the age of 18, you are not permitted to use this Site or the Services.
9. Amendment. You have a right to request that FDN amend or delete the Information it collects from your use of the Site if you believe it is incorrect or incomplete, and you may request an amendment or deletion for as long as the Information is retained by FDN. You must submit your request in writing to FDN at email@example.com and provide a reason to support the requested amendment. FDN may, under certain circumstances, deny your request by sending you a written notice of denial.